As the weather cools, nothing beats the luxury of warmth underfoot – especially when you came home from outside or in the first step into bathroom in the early morning!
Underfloor heating (UFH) is also energy efficient, convenient, frees up wall space and can add value to your home.
As for installing it, the process isn’t as intrusive as you might think!
Add a touch of luxury to your Kitchen, living room, wet room or bathroom with underfloor heating from Warmup (https://www.warmup.co.uk/).
Quick and easy to install and use, underfloor heating from Warmup can be used under tiled, wooden and stone floors. With a range of stylish thermostats, including the 4iE WiFi thermostat, controling the temperature could not be easier.
For a non-obligation quote Contact us
Some advantages in have an underfloor heating:
Energy efficient & low running costs
- Since underfloor heating uses a lower temperature than standard radiators, heating costs are reduced and savings can be achieved by c.10% on heating bills. We will give you the running costs for the system at design stage, as we want you to make an informed decision. We are the only company in the market to offer this type of service. Our systems require little or no maintenance, bringing the long term costs down as well.
Reduced dust circulation and increased safety
- The radiant heat produced by the system reduces humidity and air circulation, meaning that there are fewer dust mites and allergens in the indoor air. There are also no hot low-level surfaces or hard metal edges, as with radiators, making the system child friendly.
- The system is invisible and depending on the heat loss of your room, frees up wall space as bulky radiators are not needed. This gives you more space to be used and enjoyed.
Tailored temperature control
- Using our precise thermostats, zoned heating control allows you to choose the temperature you want, in areas you want and at the perfect time to suit your schedule.
Comfort & warm floors
- An even temperature, controlled by our precise and exclusive thermostats, creates a supremely comfortable environment. Warmth gently radiates from floor level, where the heat gently rises upwards, heating the room evenly.